|Job Title||Director of Formulation Research|
1. Responsible for pre-formulation research and formulation development for IND submission and clinical stage product and formulation production .
2. Responsible for preparation of IND documents to support China and global regulatory filings.
3. Responsible for management and productivity of the formulation team.
1. Ph.D. or M.Sc. in pharmaceutical sciences, or a related discipline with at least 8 years of industrial experience.
2. In-depth knowledge of pharmaceuticals formulation principles and analytical test methodologies. Skillful in analytical instrumentation and analytical method development.
3. Experienced in formulation developments for toxicology, PK and other drug feasibility studies. Experience with different dosage forms, scale-up process of clinical supplies.
|To apply for this job email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
< back to job list