|Job Title||Scientist in DMPK|
1. Design and conduct in vitro ADME assays and in vivo PK studies to support drug discovery efforts;
2. Develop suitable formulations for dosing and perform bioanalysis using LC-MS/MS;
3. Report and interpret study results independently;
4. Troubleshoot issues in bioanalysis: method development, sample preparation and LC-MS/MS instrumentation;
5. May lead a team.
1. B.S./M.S./PhD. in in analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical science or a related field with 1-5 years work experience;
2. Proficient in various in vitro ADME assays and in vivo PK studies;
3. Strong knowledge in bioanalysis and LC/MS-MS instrumentation;
4. Able to work effectively in a team environment.
|To apply for this job email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
< back to job list