|Job Title||Scientist in Formulation Development|
1. Design and execute formulation developments to support PK, tox and other drug feasibility studies;
2. Responsible for formulation development and production to support regulatory filing;
3. Be familiar or capable of independent operation of commonly used equipment in formulation development lab;
4. Write up protocol, batch records and formulation development report with high quality.
1. BS, MS or PhD degree in pharmaceutical sciences or related science discipline;
2. Have more than 2 years experience in formulation/dose development & process development;
3. Working experience in formulation development R&D from a biotech company is a plus;
4. Be familiar with the requirements of the (c)FDA cGMP/GLP regulations, ICH guidelines as well as other drug development processes;
5. Be able to work in a team-oriented manner in order to accomplish performance objectives;
6. Be accountable and demonstrate good working ethics, integrity, ownership and passion.
7. Our Beijing office will be moved to Zhongguancun Life Science Park after Aug 2016.
|To apply for this job email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
< back to job list