|Job Title||Scientist in Pharmacology In Vivo-Autoimmune Diseases|
1. Lead a group of scientists, design and set up animal studies based on strategic and scientific consideration of compounds’ function in various kinds of autoimmune diseases, conduct those studies and analyze the data with team members effectively;
2. Participate in work across multiple functions to provide scientific proposals on ongoing projects.
1. MS/Ph.D. in Pharmacology or related disciplines with 3+ year training/working experience (oversea education or postdoctoral experience is a plus);
2. Familiar with animal model development for diseases targeted drug discovery;
3. Flexible, motivated and innovative;
4. Our Beijing office will be moved to Zhongguancun Life Science Park after Aug 2016.
|To apply for this job email your details to: email@example.com|
< back to job list