• Phase I data demonstrated a dose proportional and
favorable PK profile, no observation of significant food
effect, and a well-tolerated safety profile.
• Patient enrollment of the Phase II trial of ICP-332 for the treatment of atopic dermatitis (AD) was completed with a data readout expected by the end of 2023.
• According to the source of Pharma Intelligence, AD has
become a major autoimmune disease with a global
market potential of US$10 billion by 2030.
• InnoCare is accelerating the ongoing Phase I study of
ICP-488 with psoriasis patients, and preliminary PoC is
expected by the last quarter of 2023. The Phase II study
for psoriasis is in preparation.
• In Phase I clinical trial with healthy subjects, the single
ascending doses (SAD) and multiple ascending doses
(MAD) have been completed with ICP-488,
demonstrating a well-tolerated safety profile.
• Compared with other JAK family inhibitors, ICP-332 has a potential significant advantage in safety.